Jamie Vardy

A bid has gone in for him...............but it hasn't come from us.

A family member (through marriage) knows his agent quite well. The only bid on the table is from a team who we could say "used" to be a rival.

I cannot, and will not, say any more, but this info is genuine 100% true.

A family member (through marriage) knows his agent quite well. The only bid on the table is from a team who we could say "used" to be a rival.

Spurs? Good fit if so IMO.

Liverpool or that lot I reckon then.

Spurs? Good fit if so IMO.

I will be surprised if Spurs pay £20m-£30m for a 28 year old, it's maybe too risky considering they need to build a new stadium.

Spurs will look for a promising young/ up and coming player who they know will hold his value longer and will happily rotate with Kane.

United or Chelsea I reckon, most likely Chelsea for me.

Would be gobsmacked and disappointed if we were in for him. Can see one or two clubs outside the usual top 4 going for a punt tho.

I know I'm going against the mass as it looks like he's not rated generally on here but I think he's a very good player, like his movement and engergy and can finish ( except tonight with his one real chance :) ) If he was available at the right price then fair enough but not at 30 mil though.

I know I'm going against the mass as it looks like he's not rated generally on here but I think he's a very good player, like his movement and engergy and can finish ( except tonight with his one real chance :) ) If he was available at the right price then fair enough but not at 30 mil though.
Your time has come and gone Santa. Not paying attention to you till late October Mr.

Sounds like the desperate and waning rags to me. Would be so funny if they wasted £30m on a 28 year old one-season wonder journeyman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.