Jamie Vardy

My rule tbh is they have to be top level for at least two seasons, are you can get into a charlie Adam situation

Swansea City need to buy him. They are a good side who lack goals and will end up ruing the day they didnt cough up the cash for a striker

Ideally we need someone who can come off the bench and make an impact, and doesn't take 6 or 7 games to get into the swing of things, given then anyone we buy will be backup to Aguero. But we also need to accept that players that are willing to come and play that role aren't likely to be world class. Bony's a top class striker, and probably as good as you're likely to get in that role.

Look at other teams and see who they've got after their main striker.

Chelsea: Remy/Falcao
Rags: Wilson (or put Martial or Depay in the middle)
Arsenal: Walcott/Giroud rotation, Welbeck
Bayern: Kids (or put Muller up front)
Barcelona: Kids (or move Messi/Neymar into the middle)
Real Madrid: Jese (or move Ronaldo/Bale/Rodriguez up front)

Most of the really top teams don't have a decent backup striker, they rely on world class players that are able to play a number of positions if someone is injured. Hopefully we'll be able to do that in the future with Sterling and De Bruyne being comfortable up front scoring goals. But as far as dedicated backup strikers go, I'd say Bony is as good as any in the world.

The guy comes across as an absolute prick. Even the song he has is fucking awful. You can shove Jamie Vardy's vodka and charlie right up his arse, I do not wish to attend his fucking party.

It's_a_no_from_me.jpg

its hard not to like him on the pitch. He is having an absolute stormer and is the player of the season so far.

But no. 29 and is a player who's level of performance comes from playing week in week out - an impossibility at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.