Jamie Vardy

They'll ask an high price for him and I don't believe he'll have much game time with us at his age.

if he was much younger I'd say yes.

I'd rather we develop Enes Unal/Iheanacho/Ambrose

Not the player we need. He exploits space with his pace on the counter; wouldn't suit playing #9 for a possession team like us. Sterling should be developed into the vice-Aguero, with Iheanacho also there.

The only way Vardy could be of any use to us would be as a Navas-type wide player to stretch teams with his pace, but it's better for him to enjoy his fairytale rise with regular first team football at a midtable club than be a seldom-used squad player here.

Fuck that I want Danny Ings, he could really do a job for us.

Actually no, I reckon if we want someone who scores at this level Lambert would be cheap.

Demba Ba?

Carrol?

Fuck off with this Vardy bullshit.

He's no flash in the pan.
Maybe he is. Good luck to the lad he is playing out of his skin but I doubt if we will still be talking about him as a target come May or June.
Given his age and our likely requirements for next season little or no chance we will be in for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.