January 2019 window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ya I forgot that we need a number 2 but maybe Muric is the man.

We are one of the best passing teams ever but we still could be better and find better cogs in the machine. We are in a state of fine tuning which is great.

We don’t have to have a bad defense to want a better one. I have no idea who’s better than Walker so if we don’t sign a fullback that’s fine but it doesn’t mean that Walker is ideal for us.
City are reportedly following Aaron Wan-Bissaka, though I think it's about long-term plans, not this Jan window.

I'm guessing Mangala will be the only player to leave. Possibly one of Zinchenko or Delph if either are unhappy with playing time or we sign a left back but I think it's more likely we'll leave that to the summer.

Does anyone feel that we will buy no one. Apart from the 11 who started against United we have the following
Bravo Danilo Gundogan Kompany Zinchenko Delph Foden Sane Jesus Otamendi De Bruyne. If you add in Mangala Muric Diaz plus Nmecha Todin Sandler Gomes Harrison M Garcia A Garcia Barker Roberts Moreno then I think one of the priorities is getting the squad down to a workable level
Only Fernandinho looks like a player that we may not be able to replace from within. We also appear to have several players on buy back clauses like Unal Angelino Maffeo Kelechi and possibly Sancho. I realise that the majority of these players will not make it with City but there surely is enough to make up a squad without buyinh anymore.

Takes a while to get up and running in PepSystem so not sure a Jan signing will have that much impact in the current season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.