January defenders

You could only ever imagine even if Skrinny Pete signed... It's in Mendy's contract apparently he can't play more than 2 matches in a month absolute max.
Is Mendy still alive?, not seen him even in training.

Ben White at Leeds (on loan from Brighton) is an interesting prospect. Looks a class above in the championship.

22 years old, English, right sided ball playing CB and at 6ft1 would add some degree of height to the backline.

He will be playing Premier League football soon enough, whether that's back at Brighton or somewhere else if he continues as he is. Wouldn't be surprised to see him playing for England in a couple of seasons either.

The type of transfer where we could get him for £20-30m now or £70m in 3 seasons time when Leicester bought him on the cheap and developed him.

Ben White at Leeds (on loan from Brighton) is an interesting prospect. Looks a class above in the championship.

22 years old, English, right sided ball playing CB and at 6ft1 would add some degree of height to the backline.

He will be playing Premier League football soon enough, whether that's back at Brighton or somewhere else if he continues as he is. Wouldn't be surprised to see him playing for England in a couple of seasons either.

The type of transfer where we could get him for £20-30m now or £70m in 3 seasons time when Leicester bought him on the cheap and developed him.
These are the sort of transfers we should try to go all in. We always look for the matured products which means we have to spend 50-60 mil. Zinchenko is probably the only exception but still if Mendy wasn't injured, I doubt he would have got his chance.

Of course he is not at the same level as Laporte he is a different type of player were Pique and Puyol the same level?
I get what your saying about about the balk playing but I’ll be honest with I like a good old defender who gets the job done and with little fuss . Having ball playing defenders. I’d great when we are on top and playing well but when we are 9 points behind and struggling I like a little bite

You are spot on fella Ben white is gonna be top drawer in maybe 3 or 3 seasons but will he want to come and play second fiddle with the likes of Garcia and co .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.