January defenders

We definitely need a LB, Mendy is becoming a train wreck.

He looked so good when he first arrived, is it the injuries or is he just poor?

we need to react in January or the league will be lost to Liverpool. We can’t sustain our form with our current state of injuries. Even if it means pulling our summer business forward then so be it. I literally do not care what the cost is because not retaining the title hurts us.

we need to react in January or the league will be lost to Liverpool. We can’t sustain our form with our current state of injuries. Even if it means pulling our summer business forward then so be it. I literally do not care what the cost is because not retaining the title hurts us.
i agree with this but laporte will probably be back at some point in febuary and if liverpool extend their lead over the 9 points i doubt the club will bother especially with how expensive players are in january

i agree with this but laporte will probably be back at some point in febuary and if liverpool extend their lead over the 9 points i doubt the club will bother especially with how expensive players are in january
Let’s not forget we lost Vincent and we used him last season, injuries aside we would have used him a whole lot more. The guy practically handed Us the league. We lose silva and Fernandinho at the end of the season and highly likely to lose sane as well. I think we should spend whatever to get the title done.
Piss boiling aside ( which would be amazing) we rely heavily on our ability to win silverware where sponsorship is concerned and allowing Liverpool to saunter past us while we sit on our hands just isn’t an option for me.

Honestly we can’t win the league as we are. And even when the injured return the damage will already be done.

The problem we have is that Laporte is our only ‘left’ footed CB. So the question is do we buy a left footed CB as Laporte back up or are we looking for a first choice right footed CB? If we buy a right sided CB to become first choice we still haven’t addressed a back up for Laporte.

Stones and Fernandinho don’t look comfortable on the left side of CB and to be honest the best of the right footers in that position is Otamendi and the consensus (reading threads) on bluemoon seems to be Otamendi needs to go.

I really want koulibaly here. We need a leader with physicality. We lost a lot in vinny and nico isn't that old head with experience. If we get a younger cb we are blocking paths. Stones alongside a leader is fine. Stones, laporte and koulibaly all complement each others attributes. If we want younger and cheaper my 2nd choice would be Jonathan tah. Again has all the attributes we need. Wild card buy would be Alvarez balanta. I think pep could make him a star and he can also play as cdm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.