January defenders

The same 'Barca legends' that got Eric Garcia far away from La Masia and to City as soon as they could?

Barca is a mess, there is no chance he is going.
Those "Barca legends" were very happy to move their player Laporte, to City to develop under Pep, (ditto Garcia and Bernarbe?). He's now one of the best CBs in Europe. Agreed Barca was a mess, but they won't always be so, and we won't always have Pep as our manager, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Looks like Umtiti and Koulibaly could be open to moves; we really should be all over at least one of these. Either would be an improvement on Otamendi and free up Fernandinho to go back in midfield.

People need to accept that Fernandinho is now a CB. Pep's said it many times now and, bar an injury crisis, he's unlikely to be playing as a DM.

Barca already have two left-footed French center halves. They don't need to go sniffing around another.

I wonder if Andreas Christensen could/should be an option in the summer? Lampard ruled out selling him in January after some links to Milan, but he's clearly not as untouchable as he was a few years back. Pep was a huge fan of his not that long ago.

I wonder if Andreas Christensen could/should be an option in the summer? Lampard ruled out selling him in January after some links to Milan, but he's clearly not as untouchable as he was a few years back. Pep was a huge fan of his not that long ago.
I like him

He's a John Stones regen that's 4th choice at Chelsea. Isn't even homegrown. I'd look for someone more athletic and aggressive with decent feet. I think we can find some gems in the bundesliga.

The french Leipzig CB's (Upamecano, Konate) and Elvedi stands out.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.