january signings

Maybe one on loan but other than that no movement either way.

Just need to get the likes of Maicon , Kolorov and Richards fit and hope we don't get any more injuries.

We have had a shocking run of soft tissue injuries this year.

Wouldn't be too surprised if Txiki bought in a couple of very good loanees from Spain as a short term measure (Michu-esque). Leaving the kitty intact until the summer when the planning for the next campaign gets underway.

For me:

Ins:

Isco,
Jovetic,
Benat/Paulinho (Don't really know much about these two guys, but by all accounts they fit the bill of what we need.

I would say Pedro, Falcao, De Rossi, but we've got to be realistic here.

Out;

Balotelli,
Dzeko,

Might as well chip-in my self.

Ins:
-Isco/Deulofeu (one of the two)

Outs:
-Lescott (if good offer comes in)
-Balotelli (I like him but he's got to go!)

Got to say Chelsea have a quality striker in Demba Ba.Great value at 7 million!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goo said:
For me:

Ins:

Isco,
Jovetic,
Benat/Paulinho (Don't really know much about these two guys, but by all accounts they fit the bill of what we need.

I would say Pedro, Falcao, De Rossi, but we've got to be realistic here.

Out;

Balotelli,
Dzeko,
None of thats going to happen so dream on

birchwoodgingerste said:
in seven days players will arive cover for yaya maybe a right sider cover for nasri and possibly a centre back.

if we succes to bring felainni and isco i will be more than happy..i really hope we will do at least a big transfer till the end of the month

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.