January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In: Skriniar, Weigl, Sanchez
Recall: Maffeo, Gunn
Out: Danilo, Toure, Bravo, Mangala
Loan: Adarabioyo, Zinchenko

I'm probably one of the only people on this forum to think this, but I'd honestly rather we don't sign anyone right now. Everything's ticking and the squad harmony is the best it's been for a long time. Getting Sanchez and dropping Sane/Sterling while giving even fewer minutes to Bernardo Silva doesn't make any sense to me.

If we do sign someone, and we probably will, I'd prefer it to be a left-footed center back, like Inigo Martinez, who can provide cover for both CB and LB.
I agree with your conclusion and believe its our most likely direction.

Inigo Martinez is the most likely purchase.

Hope we go for him. Martin could play LB until Mendy is back, and then Delph can be a backup for Fernandinho

Hope we go for him. Martin could play LB until Mendy is back, and then Delph can be a backup for Fernandinho

For that price we should take him in January. Agree with what you said. Then next season with Mendy hopefully fit him and Martin can rotate at LB, Delph can rotate at DM with Fern along with another DM we sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.