Not open for further replies.
My dream transfers over next 2 Windows.

de ligt - Ajax
Barclay - Everton
Goretzka - schalke
Sessegnon - Fulham
Justin kluivert - Ajax
Harry McGuire - Leicester

I don't think we need to sign anyone in January. I don't even want to sign Sanchez yet. Lets sign him in the summer and let the bitter Arsene suffer the consequence of his stubbornness.

I don't think we need to sign anyone in January. I don't even want to sign Sanchez yet. Lets sign him in the summer and let the bitter Arsene suffer the consequence of his stubbornness.

And let us cut our nose to spite our face - not for me. I want was is best for us, not what Arsene might feel come May

And let us cut our nose to spite our face - not for me. I want was is best for us, not what Arsene might feel come May

I was thinking what is best for us. I'm already worried about Aguero moaning for playing time and I think adding Sanchez will further convince him to move away. Besides, another attacker isn't exactly what we need right now.

We need a center half and a pivot. Non of both, I reckon, can be remedied by a signing in January - not a good enough signing anyway.

Done much management at PL level ?

Please.

I was thinking what is best for us. I'm already worried about Aguero moaning for playing time and I think adding Sanchez will further convince him to move away. Besides, another attacker isn't exactly what we need right now.

We need a center half and a pivot. Non of both, I reckon, can be remedied by a signing in January - not a good enough signing anyway.

Please.
Another attacker is exactly what we need right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.