January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
January: Alexis for £35 mil tops and Sandro for £65 tops
July: we go all in for Dybala!
And from then we should start to rely on players who are home grown!

As we continually hear about how much money we spend I say we just go out and splash the cash to ensure no cock-ups and a crack at the four trophies. Today was the last straw, let's just unleash he'll.

We have to weigh up all the factors

Fixture congestion
Injuries
Tiredness
How many free spots we have
Who’s just not cutting it
Expectations on trophies

I mean we are in all four still but we are looking so jaded. Stones is back which is great, not sure what’s going on with silva yet so not sure on a return date, kompany is a mystery and we never know how long he will last. And where’s delph ??

Should we look to sign 2 players to ease the burden or just get by.

We need players, like everyone but as Pep has said there’s no point bringing in people for a few months, he wants players for 2-3 years. I think it might be harder than some on here think to get these this Jan.

We need players, like everyone but as Pep has said there’s no point bringing in people for a few months, he wants players for 2-3 years. I think it might be harder than some on here think to get these this Jan.

True but much easier to get them to want to come to City with CL all but guaranteed next season already.

That is half the battle. The other half is persuading their current employees to sell.

Especially if they are stubborn sods like Wegner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.