January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you agree all the key pieces are in place minus a cb and now we need strong hungry youngsters pushing for 1st team ie, sessigon, kluivert, de ligt & goretzka? You probably know better youngsters but I like these and they're not costing a ridiculous fee.
Yeah, that's a list of good young players.

Sessegnon I want too. but also want to see how Angelino progresses. Not to mention we have Zinchenko who I think can potentially be a legitimate top-end fullback.

Harry Maguire I want. Especially to form that all English CB pairing. The Salah gifs wouldn't help his cause. But everything I see suggests he is very talented (in the Pep way).

Barkley, I'd skip all together. I think he is more of a United or Chelsea fit. Than Us or say Arsenal or Tothenham.

Kluviert.. Check
Instead of De Ligt, I'd take De Jong.

I think I read somewhere Goretzk was going to Bayern :( Perhaps M. Savic as an alternative? Or better yet, De Jong.

So mine would probably be something more like

Sanchez
De Jong
Kluviert
Maguire

Yeah, that's a list of good young players.

Sessegnon I want too. but also want to see how Angelino progresses. Not to mention we have Zinchenko who I think can potentially be a legitimate top-end fullback.

Harry Maguire I want. Especially to form that all English CB pairing. The Salah gifs wouldn't help his cause. But everything I see suggests he is very talented (in the Pep way).

Barkley, I'd skip all together. I think he is more of a United or Chelsea fit. Than Us or say Arsenal or Tothenham.

Kluviert.. Check
Instead of De Ligt, I'd take De Jong.

I think I read somewhere Goretzk was going to Bayern :( Perhaps M. Savic as an alternative? Or better yet, De Jong.

So mine would probably be something more like

Sanchez
De Jong
Kluviert
Maguire

Maguire is decent but nowhere near our level.

Well replace him with a ball skilled young CB of your choosing.

Well replace him with a ball skilled young CB of your choosing.

I don’t have your so called knowledge on every CB in world football... I do know this lad is decentish but not top class and certainly not our level. Let’s see which top clubs come calling for him in the next 12 months. I assume plenty if you think he is good enough for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.