January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d take Shaw or Betrand for LB. Fred in CM and Aubamayang up to. I realise it’s not champ manager but I think all 4 would be gettable and would be great additions.

Aubameyang is a goal machine can't argue with that, but he's more of a summer signing seeing that he's cuptied for CL. Don't think he will be cheap either, even for a 29 year old having problems with his club. But if we can get him for realistic value then why not.

I like the idea of getting Leon Bailey because he has a play style similar to Sanchez, only younger.

Aubameyang is a goal machine can't argue with that, but he's more of a summer signing seeing that he's cuptied for CL. Don't think he will be cheap either, even for a 29 year old having problems with his club. But if we can get him for realistic value then why not.

I like the idea of getting Leon Bailey because he has a play style similar to Sanchez, only younger.

Have we even been linked to Bailey or is it just people's preference?

Diaz & Sancho are as good as him if not better.

Arguably yes. Diaz and Sancho if played consistently might light up Bundesliga. Diaz is lightweight still though so time will tell if he can adapt to the physical side as Silva has.

Another name mentioned here is Timo Werner but he's a forward. Has been racking goals at 1.6 per game though which is Aguero territory.

Arguably yes. Diaz and Sancho if played consistently might light up Bundesliga. Diaz is lightweight still though so time will tell if he can adapt to the physical side as Silva has.

Another name mentioned here is Timo Werner but he's a forward. Has been racking goals at 1.6 per game though which is Aguero territory.

I agree on Timo Werner, but if Naby Keita was sold for 55m, how much do you thing they will ask for Timo ?

Obviously not if all it would take is a few more quid to have him fucking off elsewhere.

The club wants players who want to play for them, for Pep. Not just because we've won a bidding war for their services.

There is no loyalty in the game, we saw that with Neymar in the summer. MASSIVE GLOBAL CORPORATION FC Barcelona gazumped by PSG.

Lets not kid ourselves, do you really think David Silva, Sergio Aguero, Yaya Toure and Carlos Tevez would have joined if the money wasn't right? They would be somewhere else if they had a better deal elsewhere. Dog eat dog world.

Mbappe was the one we missed out on last summer.
Yep. He would have lifted City on a new level almost immediately, progressing with the team. If the problem was money, not Mbappe's reluctance to leave France, the club has made a terrible mistake. Such talents usually emerge twice in a decade. R9 and Zidane. Messi and Cristiano. Mbappe and Dembele. Both are out of reach now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.