January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For DM I would go for Max Meyer from Schalke. He is out of contract in summer, and appears to be a very Pep-like central midfielder being tiny, quick and technically very strong. Would be much cheaper than Fred from Donetzk and very comparable in quality IMO, plus younger at only 21.

Neither does Stones, nor Fernandinho going off last night.

Didn't see a sprint from either in 90 mins.

Then again, perhaps that wasn't the reason they were both worse than Aguero.

The issue I have with Aguero is him briefing the media a few weeks ago. That is the start of the end as far as I am concerned. He clearly isn't happy and he doesn't want to change his game to accomodate Pep's philosophy.

I just hope we are not spending all our time and energy on Sanchez right now. We have bigger problems than signing a forward/striker.

If we miss out on Alexis, I reckon these players should be our targets for the next 2 summer transfer windows...

Toby Alderweireld or Milan Skriniar for CB

Frenkie De Jong (possibly the season after)

Milinkovic Savic or Fabinho (bit more power and steel to complement our technical squad)

Leon Bailey to rival Sterling and Sane

Dybala or Griezmann as another striking option.

Get 3 players a season of real quality.

I would also look at freebie signings. Gimenez is a good shout at CB, Bernard is an interesting option on the wing also. We need to keep adding to our squad so we have quality all over the park and on the bench.

If we miss out on Alexis, I reckon these players should be our targets for the next 2 summer transfer windows...

Toby Alderweireld or Milan Skriniar for CB

Frenkie De Jong (possibly the season after)

Milinkovic Savic or Fabinho (bit more power and steel to complement our technical squad)

Leon Bailey to rival Sterling and Sane

Dybala or Griezmann as another striking option.

Get 3 players a season of real quality.

I would also look at freebie signings. Gimenez is a good shout at CB, Bernard is an interesting option on the wing also. We need to keep adding to our squad so we have quality all over the park and on the bench.

You were doing great till you got to the strikers.

We should clean out Spurs. Son, Kane, Alderweireld and Eriksen. Not even sure what we'd do with Eriksen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.