January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. He would have lifted City on a new level almost immediately, progressing with the team. If the problem was money, not Mbappe's reluctance to leave France, the club has made a terrible mistake. Such talents usually emerge twice in a decade. R9 and Zidane. Messi and Cristiano. Mbappe and Dembele. Both are out of reach now.

Why do you think when it comes to spending absolute top dollar we appear to be reticent?

Why do you think when it comes to spending absolute top dollar we appear to be reticent?
I said "if" - I don't know what actually happened and why Mbappe has rejected City. His interviews were vague: "I didn't say no to Pep, I said no to City". No idea what it means. Perhaps he decided that it's too early to leave homeland.

I really think we should go all in for Alex Sandro and develop him as a CB like he has sometimes played in juve. In the summer we go all in for Dybala. And I would love what Pep could do with Rashford. We would have the team with the most potential for 5 years to come. I realise this is too expensive but it would be fucking awesome!

Rasford Jesus
Sané Dybala Sterling
De bruyne Fred?
Sandro Stones Otamendi
Ederdon

This looks solid!

I really think we should go all in for Alex Sandro and develop him as a CB like he has sometimes played in juve. In the summer we go all in for Dybala. And I would love what Pep could do with Rashford. We would have the team with the most potential for 5 years to come. I realise this is too expensive but it would be fucking awesome!

Rasford Jesus
Sané Dybala Sterling
De bruyne Fred?
Sandro Stones Otamendi
Ederdon

This looks solid!
If Sanchez goes to the Rags surely Rashford or Martial will get less playing time, so who knows. I would strengthen from behind, and start with a CB (for example Lucas Hernandez), a LB (perhaps Bertrand) and a CM (perhaps Fred).

Two minutes on this forum and I've seen names such as Evans, Okazaki and Rashford! What are we trying to do, give the rest of the league a chance?

Not sure Sanchez is still on, so hopefully we spend the money wisely. Evans would be a right kick in the bollocks after missing out on Alexis.

The problem is how long Stones will keep up his tribute to Alan Kernaghan.

If he gets his shit together then we have a pairing for the big games & can muddle through the lesser games with Mangala etc, to keep him & Otta fit. But if he remains a liability, we end up with Vinny as the only viable partner for Otamendi. In that case we really do need another cb this season & it has to be one who can play Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.