January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue I have with Aguero is him briefing the media a few weeks ago. That is the start of the end as far as I am concerned. He clearly isn't happy and he doesn't want to change his game to accomodate Pep's philosophy.

Did I miss something? What did he brief the media on?

He wouldn't be briefing the media if he was happy. He would just keep his mouth shut.

He has been saying the same every year.

He has been linked with Real Madrid for example, every season (with genuine interest) & has replied that he wants to see out his contract, then move back to Argentina.

The difference imo is how some City fans have started reacting to that, now they see him as expendable. In the past, his honesty was celebrated. Now it's because he wants to leave.

Yet he has said exactly the same thing, year in year out, every time he's been asked. He wants to see out his contract here.

Did I miss something? What did he brief the media on?

He came out after a game saying he wants to stay, but thats up to the club to decide. They also asked him how his relationship with Pep was and his words were "fine". Doesn't sound like he's big on Pep at all. When he was taken off a few games ago he also threw his gloves on the Etihad pitch and walked off without picking them up. May have been the Burnley FA Cup game, not sure.

By 31st January who will we have brought into the club??..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.