January Transfer Window Its very quiet..or is it?

Okay then, mate. Lets sign a player who has never played in defence while never showing any signs whatsoever that he is fit to play in the Premier League let alone for a team looking to win it and make him our new full-back on the side of the pitch where he would be limited even further because even if he by some intervention from God finally managed to beat a man on the outside with skills rather than raw pace (which he would have to with how deep teams sit against us) he would end up having to cut it back onto his right foot because his left is for walking
Thank you

Okay then, mate. Lets sign a player who has never played in defence while never showing any signs whatsoever that he is fit to play in the Premier League let alone for a team looking to win it and make him our new full-back on the side of the pitch where he would be limited even further because even if he by some intervention from God finally managed to beat a man on the outside with skills rather than raw pace (which he would have to with how deep teams sit against us) he would end up having to cut it back onto his right foot because his left is for walking
Okay first off do not get uptight ` just guessing` Pep all but never goes the way i would but, do you think we bought Mendy or Zinchenko because of their defensive work/ right through Pep`s career he has played the press, often with five players round the ball, he has never played the rough tough getting a foot in, it was all about getting the opposition to play longer passes where his faster players would pick it off, James has that pace and we have been missing it since Sane on the left.

Okay first off do not get uptight ` just guessing` Pep all but never goes the way i would but, do you think we bought Mendy or Zinchenko because of their defensive work/ right through Pep`s career he has played the press, often with five players round the ball, he has never played the rough tough getting a foot in, it was all about getting the opposition to play longer passes where his faster players would pick it off, James has that pace and we have been missing it since Sane on the left.
Mendy was a very good left-back at Monaco with sharp passing, a good physical level and very good crossing. Zinchenko I doubt Pep knew anything about considering he has always looked more like a sell-on for profit type signing until we had trouble fielding a left-back then Pep decided to try Zin because he was available after a terrible loan at PSV, not because of his pace or ability one v one because he aint got any, but because of his talent for recycling possesion and decent left-peg.

I agree we lack pace, but that doesnt mean pace is enough. We cant just sign an absolute Sunday League level player like James because he got pace to burn because in our side its vital you actually have the talent to do something with the space you have been creating. James doesn't have the dribbling, passing, crossing or finishing to ever be the right fit for us. He hardly gets a game for United and half their eleven is headless chickens.

Not getting uptight, you opinion is fair play. I just disagree a lot with it;)

But on the discussion on how to fix our left side I have 3 names for you, all playing in England. Tierney, Grealish and Neto. Identify a striker that can at some level help with replacing Sergios output, and our transfer business before next season is sorted imo

Mendy was a very good left-back at Monaco with sharp passing, a good physical level and very good crossing. Zinchenko I doubt Pep knew anything about considering he has always looked more like a sell-on for profit type signing until we had trouble fielding a left-back then Pep decided to try Zin because he was available after a terrible loan at PSV, not because of his pace or ability one v one because he aint got any, but because of his talent for recycling possesion and decent left-peg.

I agree we lack pace, but that doesnt mean pace is enough. We cant just sign an absolute Sunday League level player like James because he got pace to burn because in our side its vital you actually have the talent to do something with the space you have been creating. James doesn't have the dribbling, passing, crossing or finishing to ever be the right fit for us. He hardly gets a game for United and half their eleven is headless chickens.

Not getting uptight, you opinion is fair play. I just disagree a lot with it;)

But on the discussion on how to fix our left side I have 3 names for you, all playing in England. Tierney, Grealish and Neto. Identify a striker that can at some level help with replacing Sergios output, and our transfer business before next season is sorted imo
All weakness are exploited by the opposition ours is pace, one of the reasons i like James is he reminds me of Milner who was a striker but moved backwards he was not blessed with skill he just kept on running all teams need this type of player, I do like Tierney but would rather an Association trained player, Antonee Robinson from Fulham i thought put the best display against us this year, as for Grealish i do not think City will be spending big until they know where the market is going, and then it will be for Haaland, I am off now hope you had a good Christmas, thanks for your thoughts.

Seen a couple of reports contract talks between Napoli and Fabian Fuiz having collapsed and they would take 50 million. We should be on this instead of Messi flirtations. Also links to Martin De Roon. Can’t say I can recall much of him from his Boro days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.