January Transfer Window

In: Anelka, Aleksic, Riquleme, Toure
Out: Petrov, Garrido & Kompany

mancity1 said:
I like a person who looks to the future (lol).

We will need bolstering assuming we lose players to the ANC.

i heard Togo didn't qualify so Adebayor will still be here. if thats the case i reckon onuoha will be a great replacement for toure

tommcfc said:
mancity1 said:
I like a person who looks to the future (lol).

We will need bolstering assuming we lose players to the ANC.

i heard Togo didn't qualify so Adebayor will still be here. if thats the case i reckon onuoha will be a great replacement for toure
still some games left for togo yet mate. Rumour has it Nedum could be representing Nigeria as well.

I'm pleased with our buisness this summer but i can't really think of anyone who will be available in january who is good enough to improve the quality of our squad. Anyone got any ideas?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
tommcfc said:
still some games left for togo yet mate. Rumour has it Nedum could be representing Nigeria as well.

It annoys me this, he one day could be England standard, and he's definately english. Kelvin Etuhu will never be england standard so fair play to him but Nedum might.

Personally i think Ribery will be the big news in January and i dont see why not

Or maybe Messi who is one of the players who would deserve the money that City would offer !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.