Draxler £30-40m or more realistically Gaitan £20m
James Ward-Prowse £10m
young GK

Out
Dzeko
Clichy/Kolarov (either)
Lescott
Milner
Pantilimon (not his fault, but he's too good to be 3rd choice)
maybe even shop Yaya around and see if either of the french moneybags fancy him

We'll buy 1, 2 at most players in January. No one goes out and buys 4 or 5 players in January unless they're in an unusual situation. Most teams don't want their best players to go half way through the season unless you offer stupid money.

You talk far too much sense. I think it's only natural though to want to complete your squad and get rid of the weaknesses. A LB and another creative midfielder would be my top priorities, or promote Rony Lopes into the first team squad on a more permanent basis. If Casillas is available then I'd be all over it, but I wouldn't be after a keeper unless they are genuinely top class

BigOscar said:
In

Coentrao £10-15m
Mangala £30m
Matic/ Pogba £30m
Casillas £10-20m?
Draxler £30-40m or more realistically Gaitan £20m
James Ward-Prowse £10m
young GK

Out
Pellegrini
Dzeko
Clichy/Kolarov (either)
Lescott
Milner
Pantilimon (not his fault, but he's too good to be 3rd choice)
maybe even shop Yaya around and see if either of the french moneybags fancy him

Edited for correctness

January window.
In; Cassilas loan, Baines £16m, Pogba £30m (maybe offer Kolarov as a sweetener)
Out; Hart loan, Kolarov £5m, Garcia £5m or loan, Lescott loan

Summer
In; Hummels, Reus combined £65m, Khediera £30m (only if we failed in Pogba deal), young left back

Out; Clichy £5m, Lescott free, Barry free, Garcia £5m, Kolarov £5m if they didn't leave in jan, Dzeko £15-20m, maybe

we have lot of PASSENGER in our team, and do not add any value in term of competitiveness. the gap between 1st team player and 2 team (squad player) is too big. we depend too much to our several key players and can't survive if any of them is missing or days off.

in january, i just hope Txiki bring another DM and another CB.

technically, Yaya and Fernandinho is good enough to cover for Silva position, in case he has an injury. we can't rely on Garcia or Rodwell to patrol in front of the back 4. we need better DM (or recall Barry back).

also if we add another quality CB (and assume Kompany will be fit), Martin can play as a DM alongside Yaya, and Fernandinho can play Nasri role (and let Nasri play Silva role, no need for him to frequently drop too deep).

not necessarily buying all of them, we can sign them temporary on loan like David Pizzaro.

The Engineer said:
January window.

Summer
In; Hummels, Reus combined £65m, Khediera £30m (only if we failed in Pogba deal), young left back

Out; Clichy £5m, Lescott free, Barry free, Garcia £5m, Kolarov £5m if they didn't leave in jan, Dzeko £15-20m, maybe

ahahaha why sign pogba? might as well just go for xavi
and Joe Hart leaving on loan? i think i'm going to throw up from laughing so hard
Reus and Hummels wouldn't join, Dortmund are a better club and they have less competition in the team there
Pogba wouldn't join, and if he did he couldn't play for us in the champions league because he's already been registered for another club this season

you are actuallly unbelievably stupid and you know nothing about football.
you do not understand the idea of football and are instead planning this like it's FIFA ultimate team where you just try to get the best players in each position

The Engineer said:
January window.

Summer

Love your optimism. My sides are still aching. Hummels, Reus and Pogba / Khediera ? Would be amazed if we got one of those.

i think pogba could definitely end up in a city shirt one day. Vieira had a big influence on his move to Juve. Plus there's no way pogba stays in Italy for more than 2-3 years. I can't see happening, anyways. Not a January buy though...

In: Baines, caballero, and Bruno from villarreal... He'd solve the d mid problem for now, get some looks for world cup and probably be OK with being a squad player come next season. One who could actually play without instantly dropping the teams quality. Then we sign pogba and let in the summer (ideally). imagine a yaya fernandinho pogba midfield trio... :O

Out: pants (deserves to be playing but not here), kolorav or clichy idc. i want both gone by summer and a young left back in to shadow baines

besides that i can't see much happening until summer. though come summer, i want dzeko, lescott, kolorav, clichy, garcia, milner, and rodwell (given we get pogba) all off the payroll. Replace them with some younger talent for the future and present cup games and less important fixtures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.