January transfer window

depps said:
Stoned Rose said:
depps said:
Have seen this guy mentioned a couple of times now but don't know anything about him other than what his wiki page says. Would somebody who watches Serie A on a regular basis mind filling me in on him?

Where does he rate among Serie A wingers? is he also a competent defender like his wiki page suggests or would he be just stop gap defence cover? can he actually play both sides?

If everything on his wiki page is accurate then he sounds like an ideal addition to the squad.

If everything on his wiki page is accurate then he sounds like an ideal addition to the squad

Daryl-meme-feat.jpg

Sorry I'm not used to communicating through pictures I found on the internet so I can only assume you are calling me a 'mug' or something for stating that "if everything on his wiki page is accurate then he sounds like an ideal contribution to the squad." Thank you for that valuable contribution.

Thank you more to those posters with some knowledge of Italian football who provided some additional information on the player like I asked.

Chill out mate, I was just messing.<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:30 pm --<br /><br />Vidal, Baines, Subotic/Hummels.

We'd slap everbody.

Be interesting to see what happens with Dortmund's best players if they dont get out of their group.

bellbuzzer said:
there is no doubt the squad has an imbalance at the moment, we are top heavy with talent. We need the back to be as good as the front, (Deep breath, ) that means replacing both left-backs, both right-backs and a DM. Those we have are fine for back-ups, but to reach the very top are not quite good enough in my very humble opinion. Therefore the replacements will be very hard to sign and very expensive and be experienced in the latter stages of big tournaments which rules out those who have potential no matter how great.
It's tough at the top, even tougher getting there.

The rags won the Champions league with a combination of O'Shea and Wes Brown, Chelsea had Ivanovic, Richards and Zabaleta are better in my honest opinion.

I think we have as good a choice of RB's as any team in world football, I really don't think that's an issue at all. If I made a list of RB's I'd rather have than either of ours then it wouldn't be very long at all. LB's on the other hand would be a different story. If all our players are fit, then I think LB is the only area where we are truly lacking in, except maybe keeper if Hart isn't able to bounce back soon.

Some people say we need a holding midfielder, but we never play with one, Garcia has played there once in about a calendar year, so I can't see the point in spending money on one. I wouldn't mind cover in central midfield though, as we look a bit short if anything happens to Yaya or Fernandinho

bellbuzzer said:
there is no doubt the squad has an imbalance at the moment, we are top heavy with talent. We need the back to be as good as the front, (Deep breath, ) that means replacing both left-backs, both right-backs and a DM. Those we have are fine for back-ups, but to reach the very top are not quite good enough in my very humble opinion. Therefore the replacements will be very hard to sign and very expensive and be experienced in the latter stages of big tournaments which rules out those who have potential no matter how great.
It's tough at the top, even tougher getting there.
Get rid of Zabs are you insane there would be a riot wash your mouth out and go and stand in the corner your a very naughty boy.

I don't think any position we buy in would improve our play as much as a well-rounded left back.

Stoned Rose said:
depps said:
Stoned Rose said:
If everything on his wiki page is accurate then he sounds like an ideal addition to the squad

Daryl-meme-feat.jpg

Sorry I'm not used to communicating through pictures I found on the internet so I can only assume you are calling me a 'mug' or something for stating that "if everything on his wiki page is accurate then he sounds like an ideal contribution to the squad." Thank you for that valuable contribution.

Thank you more to those posters with some knowledge of Italian football who provided some additional information on the player like I asked.

Chill out mate, I was just messing.

-- Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:30 pm --

Vidal, Baines, Subotic/Hummels.

We'd slap everbody.

Be interesting to see what happens with Dortmund's best players if they dont get out of their group.

Would be very happy with the names mentioned above...

filipe luis is the best LB around at the moment

would take a lot to get him from atletico. not sure why he would even want to leave

Alonso would be a fantastic signing, but there have got to be better options for him where he's guaranteed to start every week.

Best thing we could do is pinch Baines from under them rag nostrils if he's not already agreed with them. He'll be available in the summer for 10m. Everton won't let his contract run down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.