January transfer window

kun said:
Perhaps Capoue on loan from Spurs? comfortable on the ball, quite energetic, solid defensively and would give good cover for Yaya and Ferna until the summer when Alonso/Matic/Matuidi/Pogba and Zuculini come in. He has fallen behind Sando, Eriksen and Dembele in the pecking order, and they also have Paulinho and the much fancied Bentaleb in his position as well as Sigurdsson and Holtby. They are apparently interested in a loan for Lescott, maybe we could do some kind of swap, leaving space to sign an upgrade at centre back.

Capoue played for Spurs against United last week though and played very well also. I think he is a big part of their plans; otherwise, I would bite their hands off. Swap Lescott and him and we would be in good shape. Not gonna happen though...

dont understand this window.can understand managers leaving it late in the window to save a few million in wages but this window you have seen since august what you need to strengthen and yet wait another 4 weeks to sign a player you can sign friday play saturday really dont get it ?

George Hannah said:
It may not be hugely significant but I am encouraged by the OS choice of the "What The Media Says" headline as Transfer Window Day 1, 2, 3 ,4 5 etc

No way pal, I'm not falling for that old decoy. I LEAVE the transfer forum and *BANG* city sign someone.......NO Sleep NO eat Nothing until it's OVER!!!! So back off.....

:^)

Its funny, because due to how slick our transfer dealings were over the summer I've now convinced myself that as we haven't bought anyone in yet, we're probably going to carry on with what we have until summer (I wouldnt be surprised if we already have our summer transfer targets thoroughly thrashed out, both departures and arrivals).

Still think we need a centre mid but the ones signing the cheques will no doubt be viewing a much larger picture than us.

Didn't Pelli say they were to have a meeting in next day or so to discuss whether they would or would not bring anyone in. I thought that was said a couple of days ago. FFs City what are we waiting for.

Otamendi and Coentrau please. Sell Garcia and Kolorov/Clichy :-)

Rammyblues said:
Didn't Pelli say they were to have a meeting in next day or so to discuss whether they would or would not bring anyone in. I thought that was said a couple of days ago. FFs City what are we waiting for.

Otamendi yes.. But why would you sell Kolarov/clichy when both are playing good for a player that has no Pl experience?

Clichy can't cross a ball and Kolorov can't defend but I accept he has improved under Pelligrini, plus the fact that he is linked away back to Italy and if you believe that then we need another left back.

Rammyblues said:
Clichy can't cross a ball and Kolorov can't defend but I accept he has improved under Pelligrini, plus the fact that he is linked away back to Italy and if you believe that then we need another left back.

Disagree Kolorav can defend

Rammyblues said:

Tolmie's had the nod from Cheeky that we're reeling a couple of likely lads in - that's all we need to know!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.