January transfer window

Re: DM and CB

If we don't get another quality cente back and and holding midfielder (Yaya is never going to be a holding midfielder) then I think our ambitions in the Champions League and Premier League will fall short!!

Two mistakes we've made so far - Letting Gareth Barry leave and I am totally baffled as to why Rodwell now fit isn't getting more game time - he is super athletic and fits perfectly into the Pellergrini philosophy of a high intensity game, winning the ball back quickly etc....

Have a trade agreement with Dortmund.
Dzeko + £15-20 million for Reus.

It's a stretch because Dortmund lost Götze and Lewa but they might accept the much needed striker and extra cash to recover from losing Reus.

Reus provides an attacking wing/mid mindset and he's only 24 with amazing skill.... Dzeko is good but not needed anymore because of Jovetic and Negredo, who are both better strikers in my opinion.

Barkley or Gündogan would be nice additions if Reus does not work.

Then look to buy a CB like Garay, Subotic, Badstuber, and Expecially Sergio Ramos.

Bolster the attacking MDs and CBs with any of the above players and sell Dzeko(as explained), Garcia, and Lescott.

TrueBlue1705 said:
If we don't get another quality cente back and and holding midfielder (Yaya is never going to be a holding midfielder) then I think our ambitions in the Champions League and Premier League will fall short!!

Two mistakes we've made so far - Letting Gareth Barry leave and I am totally baffled as to why Rodwell now fit isn't getting more game time - he is super athletic and fits perfectly into the Pellergrini philosophy of a high intensity game, winning the ball back quickly etc....
Rodwell is injured again

Proelia said:
TrueBlue1705 said:

Rodwell is injured again

Hmmm??

A TrueBlue would surely know that?

sniff,sniff....

FantasyIreland said:
Proelia said:
TrueBlue1705 said:

Two mistakes we've made so far - Letting Gareth Barry leave and I am totally baffled as to why Rodwell now fit isn't getting more game time - he is super athletic and fits perfectly into the Pellegrini philosophy of a high intensity game, winning the ball back quickly etc....
Rodwell is injured again

Hmmm??

A TrueBlue would surely know that?

sniff,sniff....

Was talking generally about Rodwell - I'm aware he has another hamstring injury, sounds like this one may be minor ........ sniff, sniff .... a classic forum smart arse !!!!!!!!!!!

Gianelli Imbula

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfQAm05ZP7A[/youtube]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gianelli_Imbula

He could play DM, but provide some energy in bursting forward. Cup tied at the moment, but he would be available for a reasonable price I would assume and unless we can get somebody better (who is also eligiblefor the CL) then I wouldn't put too much focus on that, after all we could play our socks of but still get knocked out. Although he would give us an extra body to use in non CL games, allowing more rotation so we can rest players like Ferna and Yaya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.