January transfer window

onceabluealways said:
Micah looked fine going off - personally it just looked like first game back , Pelle took him off when game was won to protect him

That's what I figured as well, but someone in the main forum mentioned he was at the game, heard and saw Micah come off talking to Pellegrini, shaking his head pointing at the hamstring and walking straight down the tunnel.

Could be someone just winding us up I guess.

Matt the Giant said:
onceabluealways said:
Micah looked fine going off - personally it just looked like first game back , Pelle took him off when game was won to protect him

That's what I figured as well, but someone in the main forum mentioned he was at the game, heard and saw Micah come off talking to Pellegrini, shaking his head pointing at the hamstring and walking straight down the tunnel.

Micah's exit edited out of tunnel cam - must be true then

George Hannah said:
Matt the Giant said:
onceabluealways said:

We are sat near the tunnel - looked fine to me - just fatigued, maybe cramp ....

TrueBlue1705 said:
George Hannah said:
Matt the Giant said:

We are sat near the tunnel - looked fine to me - just fatigued, maybe cramp ....

There was only about 10 minutes to go when Micah went off, wasn't there? Doesn't suggest anything more sinister than that he had played as long as Pellers was prepared to risk him after his time out with injury over the last year?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/behind-scenes-footballs-transfer-makers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/beh ... fer-makers</a>
About half way through this article, guy chats with Rob Newman, says he's adamant we won't be doing any business this Jan.
Soz if already posted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.