January transfer window

Maybe a GK, Casillas?
Luke Shaw, Thiago Motta? or the like, and the one i would really love: Sebastien Giovinco, great little player, get rid of Dzeko, Jovetic as aforward and Giovinco replace the hole he left

citytill1die84 said:
Bid 20m for Baines it makes perfect sence the ammount of times Clichy was forward yesterday was unbelievable but he can't cross. Baines would be class with that much space and in our side.

Would cost to much for his age, £5m yes but £20m ? never. Luke Shaw.

Luke Shaw will not happen in January, not whilst he is getting game time consistently at Southampton. In the summer should we decide to let Kolorov or Clichy go then maybe. I am sure he is on the radar though. English, young and proving himself both going forward and defensively. We do not need to spend massively, and I doubt we will buy at all in Jan unless something happens that requires us to or someone becomes available on the cheap. Pellegrini likes players who are composed and comfortable on the ball. Defensively he has a quartet of Demichelis, Garcia, Nastasic and Kompany whom he trusts with this task. Boyata and Lescott are on the peripheral, and Joleon will surely want to leave in Jan. In central midfield we could benefit from another player, Milner is clearly preferred wide still. But perhaps someone from the academy steps up. We still need that one world class player, one who can change a game on his own like Yaya or Aguero. Isco would have been a great signing but I think we will still be on the look out for that someone. Again, possibly they see an academy player coming in and providing that unexpected impact. Lopez, Pozo or the like.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
January

Casillas
Baines

Summer

Shaw(to remain at So'ton for another season).
Reus
World class CB
World class DM
Barkley(to remain at Everton for another season).

Football_Manager_2014_cover.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.