January transfers

MeatHunterrr said:
Hihosilva said:
Currently we have 24 players listed over the age of 21 of which 16 are overseas players. It's highly likely that Sinclair and Lampard will leave in January
so we will need to bring in at least one HG player.
Jay Rodriguez have been linked quite often to City. Could be him.

I don't get that because he hasn't got back from injury yet and who is to say he will be the same player after his injury?

Some of these homegrown players we have been linked with in the last few months sound desperate if you ask me.

If Rodriguez gets back fit and back scoring goals for Southampton thn I think we should be interested.

Stoned Rose said:
Khedira is even more over rated Ozil.

Avoid like the plague.

Khedira is not overrated. He is just no technican but a fighter. Totally the opposite of Özil as he is the type for the matches in which the artists go down...

Bayern - no. Bayern today officially denied any rumours about him. He is a factor in the dressing room (normally that is very positive) - but that is something Bayern does not need as they have a functioning structure.

From todays press conference...........

"It was very important for Yaya to qualify for the Africa Cup of Nations and I am very happy for him," Pellegrini said.

"Of course we will miss Yaya in January but we will decide how we cover his absence in December."

Hart
Zabaletta Kompany Mangala Coentrao
Fernando Vidal
Sanchez Toure Silva
Aguero

SUBS
Wright
Sagna Nastasic Demichelis Kolarov
Fernandinho Lampard
Milner Jovetic Nasri
Dzeko

We'd bring in Sanchez for 48 (offer too good for arse to reject its hard to see reus come), 47 for vidal and 30 for fabio let's do it once and for all in january. Anybody that raises an ayebrow, just remind them of the best club in europe

Clichy, Caballero (due to FFP restrictions), Navas all out

FantasyIreland said:
From todays press conference...........

"It was very important for Yaya to qualify for the Africa Cup of Nations and I am very happy for him," Pellegrini said.

"Of course we will miss Yaya in January but we will decide how we cover his absence in December."

I think the original plan was to see how Zuculini was going in spain and bring him back as cover but thats gone completely fucked up.

I can see us being very quiet in this window tbh as much as everyone is angling for us to go out and buy Messi, Reus and cast of Frasier.

We should go fo Soldado as I think he will find his form with us. We can have him for cheap as Spurs are desperate to off load him. I know it's a gamble but if we get for £5-6 million it' s wort the try.

bluefoever said:
We should go fo Soldado as I think he will find his form with us. We can have him for cheap as Spurs are desperate to off load him. I know it's a gamble but if we get for £5-6 million it' s wort the try.
If he is not good enough for Spurs, then how the fuck he is good enough for us. He is big flop and waste of money, also is too old. We need to sign players from the 19-24 age bracket mainly, as we need to start to rebuild soon.

McfcMK said:
Need Tolm to come a reassure me that Clichy and Yaya won't be at the club at the start of next season.
I'll save you the bother if we're going to sell a left back it will be kolarov as Clichy is home grown. The best business we could do in January would be signing Sami kadhira the I lay our old dejong role, bottom line is we should never have sold him. We then replaced him with Garcia who wasn't as good and then replaced him with fernando who is worse still. With the way we play we have only 2 outfield players back at all times in the centre backs to we need a great holding midfielder to help protect them who is technically good enough to keep position and Start forward moves of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.