January transfers

I think if Inter put this reported £22m on the table for Kolarov and Nastasic then I can see them going which will result in us going for Kurzawa.

Even if close to £20m comes in I can see them being sold.

Lampards loan will be extended in my opinion and Zuculini could be recalled if we are really unsure about midfield options and are prevented from spending money because of FFP.

Plus, now Iheanacho has got his work permit he can be registered for the second half of the season in January so I definitely think after impressing during pre-season he will get a squad place as our 4th striker.

sam-caddick said:
Plus, now Iheanacho has got his work permit he can be registered for the second half of the season in January so I definitely think after impressing during pre-season he will get a squad place as our 4th striker.

Missed that...when was it announced?

sam-caddick said:
I think if Inter put this reported £22m on the table for Kolarov and Nastasic then I can see them going which will result in us going for Kurzawa.

Even if close to £20m comes in I can see them being sold.

Lampards loan will be extended in my opinion and Zuculini could be recalled if we are really unsure about midfield options and are prevented from spending money because of FFP.

i dont even think he needs to be registered as U21 dont need to, do they?
but that depends on the WP thing

Bruun said:
Jaxite said:
Being linked with alot of clubs recently, looks like a really good winger/second striker.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP8YWoLoGTI[/video]

Palermos director is crazy though, calling him one the most expensive players in the world.

Urghh, shame looks really good

were also being linked with Andre Gomes from Benfica on loan at Valencia at the min.

g180aj said:
were also being linked with Andre Gomes from Benfica on loan at Valencia at the min.
He's not on loan, they bought him in the summer. He's been absolutel fantastic for them and I cannot imagine for a second he is available.

Such a shame we couldn't get a hand on sanchez this summer. Aguero and sanchez on the same team .. couldn't see us losing ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.