richards30 said:
BayernMan said:
Sitka said:
Realistic summer signings in positions of need
Left Back: Kurzawa 10M euros
Central Mid: Koke 40M euros
Left Winger: Depay 20M euros
Striker: Alvaro Morata 25M euros

I also think City should sign a young right back and young goal scoring right winger
Koke's release clause is 60m euros by the way....
I do hope you go against us for a player soon......your scumbag boards little plan has failed and we will now pursue to terrorise you german rags for ever more!!!!!! Fucking hate yiu german scumbags!
wheres that gif of kenneth williams when you need it

richards30 said:
BayernMan said:
Sitka said:
Realistic summer signings in positions of need
Left Back: Kurzawa 10M euros
Central Mid: Koke 40M euros
Left Winger: Depay 20M euros
Striker: Alvaro Morata 25M euros

I also think City should sign a young right back and young goal scoring right winger
I do hope you go against us for a player soon......your scumbag boards little plan has failed and we will now pursue to terrorise you german rags for ever more!!!!!! Fucking hate yiu german scumbags!

I like to see a man pissed so early on New Years Eve. Well done.

And a happy New Year to all of you, I don't know what I said to antagonize. I thought sharing some info I have wud be of help but they say ignorance is bliss....

malg said:
richards30 said:
BayernMan said:
Yowza! Any New Year's Resolutions you'd like to share?

Haha just cant get over them bastards wingeing about our spending etc when they have been financed by audi etc for years! Then shock horror one of their heroes jailed for dodgy dealings.... hate them as much as the rags and want the sheikh to pick a fight with them!

BayernMan said:
And a happy New Year to all of you, I don't know what I said to antagonize. I thought sharing some info I have wud be of help but they say ignorance is bliss....

Sorry fella, you personally are a good poster and i wish you all the best but bayern as a club and their board...... corrupt to the max! Bundesliga is finished as a competitive league forever.

We can't waste anymore money on average, we simply have to buy top quality. If no top players are available, I wouldn't buy anyone. Koke isn't a bad option, although its not my first option. Reus, Draxler, Oliver Torres, Benzema, Pogba. Any of these will do.

citizens_1976 said:
We can't waste anymore money on average, we simply have to buy top quality. If no top players are available, I wouldn't buy anyone. Koke isn't a bad option, although its not my first option.

Koke is already an exceptional player and will only get better!! He should be a top target imo. Cant see us going for barkley, koke and pogba and with the homegrown rules it looks like it will be koke and barkley. Koke and pogba would be the dream ticket though!

Doesn't sound like Pellegrini's planning on doing much businesss in January, unless he's just keeping his cards close to his chest:

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 4m4 minutes ago

PELLEGRINI ON TRANSFER WINDOW: “No I don’t think we will be busy. We have restrictions on money.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.