January transfers

richards30 said:
BayernMan said:
And a happy New Year to all of you, I don't know what I said to antagonize. I thought sharing some info I have wud be of help but they say ignorance is bliss....

Sorry fella, you personally are a good poster and i wish you all the best but bayern as a club and their board...... corrupt to the max! Bundesliga is finished as a competitive league forever.

No harm done mate, im on a opposition forum so im not expecting any special treatment ;)

Now that Lampard has extended his stay this is the following I'd like to see from the window.

1) Re-sign Milner
2) Shift Sinclair, Guidetti and Nastasic for about 20mil (optimistic I know)
3) Sit tight until the Summer

If we can sell Nasty, Guidetti and Sinclair then we will be in for a CF probably Bony if you take what the media say as gospel only issue with that is AFCON

Also the possibility of Kolarov going but more likely in the summer and the lad from Monaco signing.

billymumphrey said:
Now that Lampard has extended his stay this is the following I'd like to see from the window.

1) Re-sign Milner

Probably more like 12m for those 3,potentially a tad more with future triggers.Still decent considering we'd also be shifting 150k/week from the wage bill.

billymumphrey said:

1) Re-sign Milner

1 and 2 yes. number 3 needs looking at. a loan/ free agent striker to top us up, i'd look at demba ba.

de niro said:
billymumphrey said:

1) Re-sign Milner

1 and 2 yes. number 3 needs looking at. a loan/ free agent striker to top us up, i'd look at demba ba.

I interesting call, that, de Niro... what's his current status?

de niro said:
billymumphrey said:

1) Re-sign Milner

I just don't think we need to buy a striker, and would only really be happy if we signed someone in the same caliber of Reus, Pogba, Isco etc but that wont happen so would rather us wait until summer.

I'm hoping that the talk about Bony is just that. 30 mil, away for the ACON, we have Jovetic back, Kun and Edin back in a few weeks, and have played well without a recognised striker. Not needed.

think we still need a 4th quality centre back. if Kompany and DeMike/Mangala are injured at the same time, then we will be buggered with no strike force and no backline. But thats me being Uber-cautious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.