January transfers

Ric said:
Doesn't sound like Pellegrini's planning on doing much businesss in January, unless he's just keeping his cards close to his chest:

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 4m4 minutes ago

PELLEGRINI ON TRANSFER WINDOW: “No I don’t think we will be busy. We have restrictions on money.”

if thats really the case platini will be wanking himself silly.

Ric said:
Doesn't sound like Pellegrini's planning on doing much businesss in January, unless he's just keeping his cards close to his chest:

PELLEGRINI ON TRANSFER WINDOW: “No I don’t think we will be busy. We have restrictions on money.”
Knew it really

Up shit creek without a striker ....

We soldier on then

Manuel was never going to come out and say we have no restrictions in January, we are free to spend etc...

Everyone puts a City tax on their player when they know we have money to spend.

de niro said:
Ric said:

if thats really the case platini will be wanking himself silly.
Only until the summer then watch us spend like a new found millionaire.

sam-caddick said:
Manuel was never going to come out and say we have no restrictions in January, we are free to spend etc...

Aye... the polar opposite of Ed Woodward:

"We're Man United, the biggest club in the world, and have a £300m warchest. Now that I've told you this, please rip my club off."

We have money to spend in January if needed.

LoveCity said:
sam-caddick said:

"We're Man United, the biggest club in the world, and have a £300m warchest. Now that I've told you this, please rip my club off."

We will be trying to flush out a few bids for the deadwood to add to the kitty.

LoveCity said:
sam-caddick said:

But isn't it just £11-12m we have to spend in Jan plus anything we bring in? Although suppose we could do a loan with a guaranteed buy like Valencia with negredo.

No new signings due in jan, lets hope the squad and injuries clear and no more major injuries to top players. Fingers crossed.

Re: January Targets

Jaxite said:
bluechampion7891 said:
In central midfield and wide areas.

We only really have Yaya, Fernando and Fernandinho as CMs, lampards past it and he and Yaya go in January so cover is needed. I can see a deal with Juve with Nastasic going the other way and Pogba coming here if they fail to get to the group stages. Another possibility is Schniderlin, homegrown and a very good rotation option. In any case I'd be astounded if we dont bring in a CM.

We need a left goal scoring winger, Negredo's departure should have been made more bearable had we addresses this area. Maybe we could tempt Dortmund with a pre-agreement at a price more than Reus's release clause. Maybe even Shaqiri.

Rather not he is very inconsistent..
+ 2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.