January transfers

Re: January Targets

How would that explain his form?

So Pellegrini has gone to him oh btw cheers for signing that contract and your work last year but yeah were selling you so we can buy Reus so inabit.

Obviously not the case.

CTID101 said:
How would that explain his form?

So Pellegrini has gone to him oh btw cheers for signing that contract and your work last year but yeah were selling you so we can buy Reus so inabit.

Obviously not the case.
I'd hope it isn't, and with Milner's contract running down I think he'll be more likely to go.

But like I said, it's just what I've been told.

Manchester City Plan Raid for Napoli Striker

<a class="postlink" href="http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2014/09/manchester-city-plan-raid-for-napoli-striker/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2014/09 ... i-striker/</a>

City have reportedly set their sights on Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuaín.

The English side is looking for a replacement for recently loaned out striker Álvaro Negredo.

TuttoMercatoWeb reports that Manchester City are contemplating making a January move for the Argentine striker however the Neapolitan club will be reluctant to sell one of their top performers.

Higuaín was the club’s top Serie A scorer last term, picking up 17 goals while creating seven assists. He also impressed at the World Cup in Brazil for Argentina, appearing in all seven games, though netting just once.

James McCarthy of Everton a potential target according to the Star,the report states we have 'registered an interest'

FantasyIreland said:
James McCarthy of Everton a potential target according to the Star,the report states we have 'registered an interest'

well we do need a MF, and HG if better. McCarthy and Schniederlin both very good options

best_b405d3a189-1-131114-224842-175.jpeg

Should be our 2 top longterm targets. Don't waste time getting lesser options just to fill holes in the short term

ElanJo said:
best_b405d3a189-1-131114-224842-175.jpeg

Should be our 2 top longterm targets. Don't waste time getting lesser options just to fill holes in the short term

Totally agree

We have had short term fixes before Sinclair, Rodwell etc and they don't work.

January is a bad time for buying

Rodwell was signed with the intent of being anything but short term.

I agree about the quality requirement,however,we also have to balance that against playing time.Few top end players are going to be content sat on the bench much of the time.

Bony from Swansea would be a good option for January IMO.very rare you get the top players in jan and we could do with another striker and he ticks the boxes.probably get him for around 12 to 15 mill.next summer we should be going for a couple of elite players like Reus Pogba Vidal types

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.