January transfers

Re: January Targets

Posting in good faith here, but I made a friend on Twitter on deadline day who doesn't want me to tell you her name unless the club find out and sling her into the sea.

But she's told me we're very much in for a winger whose name I can't mention (although I'm sure we all know who it is, he has blonde hair) be it in January or next summer, for about £25m.

She's told me Nasri could be on the way out as well, which would explain his slow start to the season. Milner's name was mentioned too given that his contract runs out next summer.

I'll try and find out more from her in the next few days, her account is an egg so it could be bullshit.

Ray78 said:
I don't see Reus moving mid season.
I can't see it either but I'm just posting what I've been told.

Given we're looking at going to 4-3-3 in the next 18 months I think offloading an unhappy fourth striker in exchange for an adaptable attacking midfielder (Hazard, Ronaldo, Hames, Bale type) to fit with the continental mould would be a smart decision.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Ray78 said:
I don't see Reus moving mid season.
I can't see it either but I'm just posting what I've been told.

Given we're looking at going to 4-3-3 in the next 18 months I think offloading an unhappy fourth striker in exchange for an adaptable attacking midfielder (Hazard, Ronaldo, Hames, Bale type) to fit with the continental mould would be a smart decision.

i dont either, but it comes to 3 or 4 things:

1) Would dortmund be happy to get more for him in jan and avaoid losing him to bayern? another advantage that they can immediately re invest
2) does he wan to come to city?
3) dortmunds league position/general performance. This is a toughie and it can go either way.
a) If dortmund are top:
->then reus has a chance to win, and dortmund also would be unwilling to let him go to ensure success and reus will see it as a chance to win something at his home club..
-> But in the same scenario they might still sell, beleiving that they ould handle his departure with new signings as they would have some performance cushion.
b)if dortmund are not performing well:
-> feel they would need reus now even if they lose him to bayern in future. wont sell
-> but reus might see an opportunity to win something abroad. or he might prefer to help his home club one more time

Posting in good faith here, but I made a friend on Twitter on deadline day who doesn't want me to tell you her name unless the club find out and sling her into the sea.

But she's told me we're very much in for a winger whose name I can't mention (although I'm sure we all know who it is, he has blonde hair) be it in January or next summer, for about £25m.

She's told me Nasri could be on the way out as well, which would explain his slow start to the season. Milner's name was mentioned too given that his contract runs out next summer.

I'll try and find out more from her in the next few days, her account is an egg so it could be bullshit.

see the nasri stuff i dont get, why would we give him a 5 year contract if we want to sell him. 3 year would have made far more sense if we needed him for a short time but woundnt say no to a sale in the near future

bluechampion7891 said:

see the nasri stuff i dont get, why would we give him a 5 year contract if we want to sell him. 3 year would have made far more sense if we needed him for a short time but woundnt say no to a sale in the near future

If milner is going as well who is replacing him to make up the HG quota??

TrueBlue1705 said:
bluechampion7891 said:

If milner is going as well who is replacing him to make up the HG quota??

I reckon Lopes.

Can you fuck off with your blatant wum-ing?

It's not particularly funny at all.

We get your point, you don't believe certain people are ITK.

Do one.

Don't know where the areas of need really are. Maybe getting in a decent back up striker maybe El Shaarawy. We don't need help on the wings so reus might be an odd fit. In defense maybe hummels if he's available. The team is already world class so it's difficult to just buy for the sake of buying.

billymumphrey said:

Can you fuck off with your blatant wum-ing?

It's not particularly funny at all.

We get your point, you don't believe certain people are ITK.

Do one.

Just don't listen to him atleast he has gone out of his way to explain from where he is getting the info.

Anyways regarding the info, its likely Reus could move in January, there were reports that Dortmund might sell him earlier to get a larger fee/keep him off Bayern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.