January window

I like to see how fucking miserable certain posters can actually be

I would usually do all my venting about City with my Dad but I can't because he died recently. So I use this place to write and vent.

That ok with you both? Or is only happy stuff about City allowed to be posted?

Don't like what I write then put me on ignore, no problem, it's just a football site and not that deep.

Just don't be **** like that Sky Blue who puts me on ignore and still talks shit.

I would usually do all my venting about City with my Dad but I can't because he died recently. So I use this place to write and vent.

That ok with you both? Or is only happy stuff about City allowed to be posted?

Don't like what I write then put me on ignore, no problem, it's just a football site and not that deep.

Just don't be **** like that Sky Blue who puts me on ignore and still talks shit.

I have no intention of doing that. I don't have anybody on ignore .

And I'm very sorry to hear about your dad. Been though that so understand totally.

I have no intention of doing that. I don't have anybody on ignore .

And I'm very sorry to hear about your dad. Been though that so understand totally.

Sorry for your loss too. For what it's worth I enjoy reading your posts when I see them.

When I calm down after this loss I'll be trying to be a bit more positive.

Sorry for your loss too. For what it's worth I enjoy reading your posts when I see them.

When I calm down after this loss I'll be trying to be a bit more positive.

No problem mate. This place can get silly at times, and we all get things out of perspective.

But at heart we all love City, and are passionate about them .

1200mins in total. Barely 5 games worth if you used his prem minutes alone. Fitness and ability is why he is on the bench and Zinchenko is starting.
That's your opinion, I think he's excellent.

Zinchenko is essentially playing as a midfielder for them, that's not Tierney's game

disagree completly, i think he is a good back up left back in an arsenal team. dosent cut it as a modern full back imo
Fair enough, that's your opinion. I've followed him throughout his career and I think you couldn't be more wrong.

He's quick, tactically astute, great delivery, very vocal and game as a badger. Hes a class act - the key driver of arsenals fa cup winning team and first choice until his knee issue last march

Had problems with injuries that's his weakness, but city have a track record in sorting that with players.

You're saying back up "in an arsenal team" - they're 8 clear of us and are only going to stretch that lead!

We should go and bring Sancho home, let Pep have some time with him I think he’ll make a great keeper.

All jokes aside it’s crazy how he’s dropped off the radar an in form Sancho would be an asset for any team.

Fair enough, that's your opinion. I've followed him throughout his career and I think you couldn't be more wrong.

He's quick, tactically astute, great delivery, very vocal and game as a badger. Hes a class act - the key driver of arsenals fa cup winning team and first choice until his knee issue last march

Had problems with injuries that's his weakness, but city have a track record in sorting that with players.

You're saying back up "in an arsenal team" - they're 8 clear of us and are only going to stretch that lead!
He’s injury prone end of and isn’t dynamic enough to play in Pep’s system, agree he’s a good old fashioned full back but we don’t play that way also no way Arsenal will be selling us anybody.

He’s also not the same player he was at Celtic.

We should go and bring Sancho home, let Pep have some time with him I think he’ll make a great keeper.

All jokes aside it’s crazy how he’s dropped off the radar an in form Sancho would be an asset for any team.
isnt there a rumour that some shit has gone down with Sancho though....nothing to do with being injured..some offield stuff?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.