January window

Not if his rumored release clause is true.
That’s the point though. It’s all rumours and no one actually knows if Bernardo will stay or go. I read last season he was 100% leaving and it never happened.

If he leaves then sure that move makes sense.

That’s the point though. It’s all rumours and no one actually knows if Bernardo will stay or go. I read last season he was 100% leaving and it never happened.

If he leaves then sure that move makes sense.

Just saying his recent contract renewal increase the chance he will leave next summer.

It makes sense of why he will only sign those contract if the club allowed him to put affordable release clause on it.

We don’t need to replace him in January though. Long term I agree, but he could easily play for a few more years with us.

if KDB is fit his replacement will be a bench warmer for most games. We also have Alvarez who’s been fantastic in a similar attacking role
In January we need cover for Rodri and it’s urgent aswell as I don’t think we get to summer with him playing in all the big games . We can bring someone in to cover kdb in summer .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.