January window

Don’t get the Bernardo will definitely leave, surely he would not have signed a new contract if he was that set on leaving.

Whilst I doubt we don’t want him to leave the rumoured £50 million for a player over 30, not many clubs do that deal.

The 3 I think he would consider are Paris, Barca and Madrid and whilst if I was any of them, I would pay the buy out, they might not.

The signing of the contract said to me, it gave him the potential option to move and also stay (with a move back to Portugal at the end of the contract, I don’t doubt there is a nice little loyalty in there if he stays to the end.

Bernardo has been open to leave for awhile but not desperate.

Don’t get the Bernardo will definitely leave, surely he would not have signed a new contract if he was that set on leaving.

Whilst I doubt we don’t want him to leave the rumoured £50 million for a player over 30, not many clubs do that deal.

The 3 I think he would consider are Paris, Barca and Madrid and whilst if I was any of them, I would pay the buy out, they might not.

The signing of the contract said to me, it gave him the potential option to move and also stay (with a move back to Portugal at the end of the contract, I don’t doubt there is a nice little loyalty in there if he stays to the end.

Must never be allowed to leave, whatever we pay him, it's not enough.

He hates the dippers more than I do and that is some hatred!!

The MAN

Also as that's the release clause figure, i think buying teams have to pay that amount in full rather than installments. If so, that makes it even less likely imo.

I personally think he'll see out his contract now before leaving for Benfica on a free.

Also as that's the release clause figure, i think buying teams have to pay that amount in full rather than installments. If so, that makes it even less likely imo.

I personally think he'll see out his contract now before leaving for Benfica on a free.
Should definitely put Barcelona off!!

Just seen that we're looking at bringing Douglas Luiz in from villa. So this would be cover for Rodri.
Be a great signing and he will get plenty of game time . We need to downs some money on cover for Rodri and he will do .

Be a great signing and he will get plenty of game time . We need to downs some money on cover for Rodri and he will do .
He would do ,doubt he’d be interested though, plenty of good team he can be first choice at, if he even wanted to leave Villa.

He would be coming to the best team in the world so that should swing it
He’d also know he plays in the same position as Rodri and would be lucky to get 10 /15 games a season, think that will swing it the other way for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.