January window

I think this year will be an exception, 2 or 3 signings.

Barco seems nailed on and possibly Andre? The club would be making a mistake if we dont bring a proper DM type in when going for an historic 4 in a row premier league title imo.

Barco seems nailed on and possibly Andre? The club would be making a mistake if we dont bring a proper DM type in when going for an historic 4 in a row premier league title imo.
Phillips will have to be replaced at the very least, it seems certain Barco is arriving, and we are constantly linked with wide players, maybe something in that?

Phillips will have to be replaced at the very least, it seems certain Barco is arriving, and we are constantly linked with wide players, maybe something in that?

Unless Jack is moving central then seems pointless mate? We also have Kova and Nunes who cant play wide as central options so no need imo.

Unless Jack is moving central then seems pointless mate? We also have Kova and Nunes who cant play wide as central options so no need imo.
Grealish more central makes a lot of sense, a lot will depend on Paquetta and that charge.

Gonna be a tough window, getting trusted and ready players in, isnt easy.

Teams dont wanna sell this time of year even with a release clause gotta convince a player to leave his teammates mid season.

Interesting month ahead.

Barco I can understand, but he may just beat the path of Perrone. Andre looks a prospect and may have potential, but I don't see us signing him in the winter window as he'll probably be no more than a bench warmer. And, as you point out with Phillips, we need better than that.

I can't see us going for anyone significant in the window unless we lose two of the next four league games, slip out of the top four, and have continued fitness concerns over key personnel. A triple whammy. I doubt we'd have bought Nunes if we could have bought Paqueta, and I doubt we'll spend more money on another stopgap when we know his release clause can be activated in the summer.

Gonna be a tough window, getting trusted and ready players in, isnt easy.

Teams dont wanna sell this time of year even with a release clause gotta convince a player to leave his teammates mid season.

Interesting month ahead.

A lot of other teams seem to do OK in Jan windows, it's about time we did this time, but reading what Newcastle are aiming for this morning, 5 including a keeper might be a tall order.

I'll be happy with 2 new faces in, obviously to cover the positions we need though.

A lot of other teams seem to do OK in Jan windows, it's about time we did this time, but reading what Newcastle are aiming for this morning, 5 including a keeper might be a tall order.

I'll be happy with 2 new faces in, obviously to cover the positions we need though.
Alot of teams aren't on our level, finding someone to come in and be a trusted viable option for pep is gonna be tricky as hell. Cant wait to see what happens though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.