January window

Who's place would he take at Arsenal?

He would walk into our present midfield.
He wouldn’t get in our first choice midfield, Rodri, KDB, Bernardo.Any midfielders we bring in need to be replacements for KDB, Bernardo, back up for Rodri. Who? Haven’t the faintest but Luiz doesn’t fit any of those.

Villa would reportedly look for 110 million for Luiz. Not sure Arsenal could afford to spend over 200 million on two central midfielders in the space of a few months. As I said above, I just cannot see Villa selling him. Should they beat us tonight, they climb into 3rd, maybe even 2nd, and selling him would be madness if it undermined their chances of a CL spot.

Don't get your hopes up for any January signings, chaps. Historically its not a window we do much business.
Thing is surely the club know that Phillips is going he needs replaced? With suspensions and injuries look how weak the squad is for tonight and no guarantee KDB comes back firing straight away? Rodri looks knackered already and he needs proper rest in certain games so we need to at least buy a DM in january.

Thing is surely the club know that Phillips is going he needs replaced? With suspensions and injuries look how weak the squad is for tonight and no guarantee KDB comes back firing straight away? Rodri looks knackered already and he needs proper rest in certain games so we need to at least buy a DM in january.
This evening is likely to be the weakest we will be, though, and Guardiola appears to have more trust in Lewis, Stones, Akanji and maybe even at a push Nunes in there. I think Laporte was our last major winter window splash, a then club record, and it's hard to see us spending significant sums unless Paqueta is cleared before the window closes.

This evening is likely to be the weakest we will be, though, and Guardiola appears to have more trust in Lewis, Stones, Akanji and maybe even at a push Nunes in there. I think Laporte was our last major winter window splash, a then club record, and it's hard to see us spending significant sums unless Paqueta is cleared before the window closes.

We have had links with Andre for £30m last week and again this week and i wouldnt be surprised if we pushed that through?

He wouldn’t get in our first choice midfield, Rodri, KDB, Bernardo.Any midfielders we bring in need to be replacements for KDB, Bernardo, back up for Rodri. Who? Haven’t the faintest but Luiz doesn’t fit any of those.
KDB is not fit and may never be the player he was, Bernardo rarely plays central, an inform Luiz walks into our present team for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.