January window

Just seen that we're looking at bringing Douglas Luiz in from villa. So this would be cover for Rodri.
He was ours about 5 years ago, but the PL or Fa or whoever ' accidentally ' messed up his registration papers so was illegible to play for us. Iirc seem to vaguely recall that Pep was rumoured to be more than annoyed about that...

He was ours about 5 years ago, but the PL or Fa or whoever ' accidentally ' messed up his registration papers so was illegible to play for us. Iirc seem to vaguely recall that Pep was rumoured to be more than annoyed about that...
He didn't qualify for a work permit for us. Managing get 20m and Villa putting him on a big contract is the only reason he qualified.

The Daily mail are reporting we’re are in pole position to sign Argentine teenage sensation Claudio Echeverri from River plate.

He’d also know he plays in the same position as Rodri and would be lucky to get 10 /15 games a season, think that will swing it the other way for him.
This is what I feel about a lot of players lately. I went from thinking, “everyone will want to come to City.” To thinking it’s a much harder sell. There is a world class player in almost every position already, it’s a tough team to break into. I imagine it’s much easier to break into other top teams as they seem less settled line-up wise. And the fans are ruthless. I’ve listened to a few podcasts lately that have mentioned how tough fans have been on the new signings (it’s clear from this forum). I am sure all this makes some players think twice.

Although I do think working with Pep is probably a bigger draw than the $ or trophies.

This is what I feel about a lot of players lately. I went from thinking, “everyone will want to come to City.” To thinking it’s a much harder sell. There is a world class player in almost every position already, it’s a tough team to break into. I imagine it’s much easier to break into other top teams as they seem less settled line-up wise. And the fans are ruthless. I’ve listened to a few podcasts lately that have mentioned how tough fans have been on the new signings (it’s clear from this forum). I am sure all this makes some players think twice.

Although I do think working with Pep is probably a bigger draw than the $ or trophies.

Errrm what's that odour?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.