January window

I’d love Kubo here, however there isn’t any noise regarding him being a city target.
I hope I’m wrong though.
was last month with scouts at a couple of games, everything quiet on the winger front, think they'll just bag a DM and the Barco kid and be done. Dont have a registration spot for the CL left unless they leave someone out.

was last month with scouts at a couple of games, everything quiet on the winger front, think they'll just bag a DM and the Barco kid and be done. Dont have a registration spot for the CL left unless they leave someone out.
Barco was touted as going straight out on loan to Leicester.

We can realisticly do Paqueta and Palhinha in Jan. We surley have a spare 150 mill to get it done
Paqueta's 85 million release clause does not kick in until June 2024, so West Ham would be looking for much more in winter, and then there is the not so small matter of those betting allegations. Quite a packet if he's in a racket...

We can realisticly do Paqueta and Palhinha in Jan. We surley have a spare 150 mill to get it done
We won't do Paqueta because he will still have a ban hanging over him, I doubt we'll do Palhinha because I doubt he'd come to us.Think we'll only replace Phillips if he goes,no idea who with though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.