January window

The leagues on the other side of the world are wrapping up, so the Andre kid and a Messi loan. lol.
It actually makes sense now almost more than ever because we are screaming out for someone with the ability of Messi in the tight-spaces but I think he went to Miami with a view to being loaned out to Barcelona during the break

We won't do Paqueta because he will still have a ban hanging over him, I doubt we'll do Palhinha because I doubt he'd come to us.Think we'll only replace Phillips if he goes,no idea who with though.

There will be more likely that we will not replace Philips if he goes in january

Really hard to find immediate replacement who have near quality as Rodri to be his backup.

There will be more likely that we will not replace Philips if he goes in january

Really hard to find immediate replacement who have near quality as Rodri to be his backup.

Just because we didn't get any speculations/rumours out in public, it doesn't mean we weren't prepared. City should have a list of targets and will try to sign a decent CDM in January if he departs.

Just because we didn't get any speculations/rumours out in public, it doesn't mean we weren't prepared. City should have a list of targets and will try to sign a decent CDM in January if he departs.

Being decent isn't enough if you want somebody that will be a backup and rotation for Rodri.

Or you will risk someone like Philips happened again and wasting the money.

Being decent isn't enough if you want somebody that will be a backup and rotation for Rodri.

Or you will risk someone like Philips happened again and wasting the money.
We will get most of our money back on Philips

We tried, he tried but in the end he simply not at the level we want or need

I doubt we will buy anyone and that could be our downfall this season

Doesn't mean the player we have identified will be available in January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.