January window

Surely if Phillips goes we bring someone in. Someone with some fucking pace who can beat a man would be good. Hopefully that Barco kids on his way as well. Need a proper lb option now teams have adjusted to how we play. Got to get outside and in behind the low block. We get funnelled through the middle time and again.

Paqueta please.

I was somewhat underwhelmed by him but trusted Txiki but fuck me was I wrong. Has everything.

Some fortunate timing for West Ham, though. Got to keep him and his price has gone up.
Ain't happening as long as the betting investigation is going on, sadly. It should have been concluded by now but it wouldn't surprise me if it's being deliberately dragged out beyond January.

Paqueta please.

I was somewhat underwhelmed by him but trusted Txiki but fuck me was I wrong. Has everything.

Some fortunate timing for West Ham, though. Got to keep him and his price has gone up.

Imagine we drop 85m on him in January and because he will be a city player this betting thing will speed up ten fold premier will suspend him and we lose the player after 2/3 games!

Feeling is we won't go anywhere near him again..

Imagine we drop 85m on him in January and because he will be a city player this betting thing will speed up ten fold premier will suspend him and we lose the player after 2/3 games!

I think we will once the investigation is finished. Providing he’s innocent obviously.

Release clause next Summer, a Txiki special.

Quite right too

We need so,e creativity in the midfield. If that is a healthy KDB, great. He’s been injury prone lately though.

Paqueta please.

Top quality player, he would thrive in this team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.