January window

Fabrizio now saying Phillips to Juve could be on, Juve want loan with an option but City want a loan with mandatory purchase at the end of it.

100% because they know we want him soon.
Doubt those investigating could care less.Will take longer with it being in South America,while playing here probably. Only from bits I've read to be fair but think there is a fair chance he'll be found guilty and get a ban longer than Tonali's.

Fabrizio now saying Phillips to Juve could be on, Juve want loan with an option but City want a loan with mandatory purchase at the end of it.
"City want a loan with mandatory purchase at the end of it."

If that's the case with Juve, deal will be off ;)

I will be amazed if he does not join the *Geordie barcodes.

Last edited:
Would obviously happily get rid of Phillips, but if we are letting him go to Newcastle it must be on a permanent deal. We cant be helping out a top4 team from last season without getting a fee.
100% maybe we let him go on loan because of their FFP issues, but with a firm buy at the end of the season commitment.

I would not allow but a straightforward load to any club, it would not surprise me in the least if his indifferent form continues at any new club.

100% maybe we let him go on loan because of their FFP issues, but with a firm buy at the end of the season commitment.

I would not allow but a straightforward load to any club, it would not surprise me in the least if his indifferent form continues at any new club.

Loan with a £40m mandatory fee if it’s Newcastle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.