January window

i think thats probably likely in the next couple of transfer windows anyway mate.
Perhaps, but we’ve been labouring under that illusion for two seasons already, and given the difficulties we’ve had replacing an established midfielder this year, I don’t see any need to strengthen them and weaken us. They don’t have a pot for the proverbial, so I’d counsel keeping our hands in our pockets.

Perhaps, but we’ve been labouring under that illusion for two seasons already, and given the difficulties we’ve had replacing an established midfielder this year, I don’t see any need to strengthen them and weaken us. They don’t have a pot for the proverbial, so I’d counsel keeping our hands in our pockets.

Maybe there is some legs in the news about Neves coming here from Benfica and in a year or two Bernie going there to finish his career as he stated he would like to? At that point we would have had his best years out of him and he can finish back home?

Would you by any chance have a cracking restaurant, with a certain je ne sais quoi ?
The wife cant stand the food and restaurant choices in "MANCHESTER"!
For Gundo to get to his wife's heart, he has to go through her stomach first unfortunately.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.