January window

Young "home grown" midfielder talent that isn't Bellingham? Who might that be? I am trying to think of names and can't come up with any that seem to be heading toward our level. Rico might be the best there is for this role, but he's a bit undersized to be a bruiser like Rodri.

Might be a an odd one, but wonder if Chelsea could already be tempted to part with Lavia? He’d probably count as homegrown and we’ve done business with them in recent windows. Just thinking out of the box.

Young "home grown" midfielder talent that isn't Bellingham? Who might that be? I am trying to think of names and can't come up with any that seem to be heading toward our level. Rico might be the best there is for this role, but he's a bit undersized to be a bruiser like Rodri.
Only homegrown name ive seen is Hackney at Boro or Gray at Leeds. Neither seem ready though

Might be a an odd one, but wonder if Chelsea could already be tempted to part with Lavia? He’d probably count as homegrown and we’ve done business with them in recent windows. Just thinking out of the box.
Decent shout. Chelsea seems short of money for their next round of spending, Lavia is already educated in the City way of football and as you say, young and homegrown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.