January window

I think Walker has done jolly well this season and responded positively to the added responsibility, but a little cover with versatility wouldn’t go amiss. Dumfries has the physique and muscle to do well in England, though I doubt Guardiola would want someone mid-season who is entirely unfamiliar with both the system and the league.
People have been getting passed him more this season

In terms of physique and discipline (mental) yes. We targeted and exposed Camavinga in the second leg at the Etihad, when he lost all discipline and went chasing the ball, leaving Bernardo free to profit.
I'd say all of Real fell apart tbh. If I had an attainable wish for a CDM to replace Philips, it'd be Camavinga then Tchouameni.

I can't think of many CDM's better...

I don't think we necessarilly "NEED" to bring anyone in this upcoming window, but I do feel we have missed that goal threat from midfield that Gundo was for us.

Don't think it's Kova's style to be bursting into the box and poach goals the way Gundo did. I don't think Nunes is developed enough to fill that role.

If there was someone we could bring in to add that threat from midfield, I think we should do go for it. I just don't see anyone available that we could bring in that adds that threat.
Paqueta

What happened to Andre am I not right in thinking he was highly rated before Everton then did he not struggle or was he injured or something remember seeing people mention him before the game as if he was like a new signing
Constantly injured mate, then loaned out, but now back at Goodison. His injury record has wrecked his career.

I'd say all of Real fell apart tbh. If I had an attainable wish for a CDM to replace Philips, it'd be Camavinga then Tchouameni.

I can't think of many CDM's better...
They’re good players, to be sure, but if you watch Camavinga in the build up to our first two goals, you’ll see what I mean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.