January window

I think reality may have smacked him in the gob after the CWC Final.

I bet he was left thinking it was best he stayed in Brazil a while longer & improved before making the step up to PL level.

Imagine if his final performance was his first in the PL? It could shatter his confidence.
If he has any sense he would jump on the chance to play in Europe. Ganso was part of the talented trio, the others being Neymar and Oscar. European clubs came for them but Ganso felt he needed to improve a little bit more so he stayed back and well, that was that. When the opportunity comes, you jump at it.

The first thing to note is, City`s wage % is far higher than City would want them, success breeds expense, so City going into a season with a small squad was probably necessary, but we played 66 games this year and there is nobody coming out of the Academy, to ease the burden during the course of the season, then there are the players not good enough that Pep would not trust them against relegation fodder, Steffen, Gomez and Phillips. City need numbers, youth, pace and determined players that we had, but City need to use all available avenues such as loan deals, when utd loaned Falco and bought Di Maria i laughed, both had said they did not want to play in the EPL, Falco`s loan deal was huge but it saved utd a fortune as they found out he was crap, loan deals can save you money. So who to go for Alphoso Davis, we have not replaced Mendy, Bayern do not want to sell but he has been tapped up by Madrid and is causing trouble Bayern might cut their loses if they believe it is a better deal, either way we get Madrid to pay more. Michael Kayode, we need a back up for Walker, if only for those games where he has no one to mark so is as useful as a corner flag. Khephren Thuram, rodri has been targeted and we need a back up, we saw what happened when he was banned. John Kennedy, we saw little of him during the CWC final but he is brilliant quick tricky and determined, could turn out better than Jesus, he also wants to move.
Four in but we have the space, we have the transfer money, we may have to do a little maneuvering but City will be a lot better squad going into the new year.

The first thing to note is, City`s wage % is far higher than City would want them, success breeds expense, so City going into a season with a small squad was probably necessary, but we played 66 games this year and there is nobody coming out of the Academy, to ease the burden during the course of the season, then there are the players not good enough that Pep would not trust them against relegation fodder, Steffen, Gomez and Phillips. City need numbers, youth, pace and determined players that we had, but City need to use all available avenues such as loan deals, when utd loaned Falco and bought Di Maria i laughed, both had said they did not want to play in the EPL, Falco`s loan deal was huge but it saved utd a fortune as they found out he was crap, loan deals can save you money. So who to go for Alphoso Davis, we have not replaced Mendy, Bayern do not want to sell but he has been tapped up by Madrid and is causing trouble Bayern might cut their loses if they believe it is a better deal, either way we get Madrid to pay more. Michael Kayode, we need a back up for Walker, if only for those games where he has no one to mark so is as useful as a corner flag. Khephren Thuram, rodri has been targeted and we need a back up, we saw what happened when he was banned. John Kennedy, we saw little of him during the CWC final but he is brilliant quick tricky and determined, could turn out better than Jesus, he also wants to move.
Four in but we have the space, we have the transfer money, we may have to do a little maneuvering but City will be a lot better squad going into the new year.
citys wage to turnover is about 50-60%, thats not the reason

Wow there's a ramble, but I guess everyone has an opinion.

There's a graphic that goes with the statement below - we have:

"One actual registration space, and gomez/phillips/carson flagged as not really used so 19 players really."

So we aren't bringing in 4 in January - loan or otherwise.

(Oh an Bobb says hi from the Academy)

Wow there's a ramble, but I guess everyone has an opinion.

There's a graphic that goes with the statement below - we have:

"One actual registration space, and gomez/phillips/carson flagged as not really used so 19 players really."

So we aren't bringing in 4 in January - loan or otherwise.

(Oh an Bobb says hi from the Academy)
25 players to a squad, players under 21? from the academy do not need to be registered in the first team squad, you might have missed the players i would move out, like you missed the `Academy players coming through during the season` No i do not expect us to buy 4 or even loan 1, we are pretty useless in the January window but it is still one of the smallest squads playing the most games. Doku, Haarland, KDB,and Stones out injured, Rodri,Grealish and Ake carrying injuries, my ramble at least acknowledges a problem, yours is just ignorance.

I have always believed City want 49% last time i saw it, it was slightly higher than 60%.
What’s your basis for believing city want it that low ? Other than it would be good to be as low as possible whilst also being successful ? Also it only went up recently due to extra bonus payments due to the treble not due to some squad issues and it’s below 60

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.