January window

Especially has pep was raving about him and we were all convinced we would go for him a few years ago?
yeah, asked abount on twitter how he was got this back

could be worth a look for the 'gundo role' midfield on the list if they are going big on the Silva replacement etc.

A lot of blues see Silva as our best ever player - me included. Players like that don't grow on trees - apart from the lad at arsenal I'd struggle to name another who has that ability we need

Alexis Mac Allister?

Agreed

Its too much romanticism around giving Vinnie the job when Pep leaves......He aint experienced enough

It would raise al hell but what about Arteta if he carries on doing a good job at Arsenal...I know he is relatively inexperienced as well but more so than Vinnie...and we know he plays a great style of football and he clearly lliked being here. I don wonder if Arteta would have to go somewhere first before coming here however (to stop the political fallout of such a direct move)
Arteta would be banned the first game he manages us with his antics on the touchline. He has obviously learnt more from Arsene Whinger than Pep.

Will be selling a few more youth players and silva plus gundogan going to save up for a big summer spend I’d presume?

I'd love to see if we could tempt arsenal with a bid for Tierney. Admittedly has injury concerns but he's the type of player who woul improve our left side and also put great service into haaland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.