January window

What about Patrick Vierra?
In my eyes he is good but we are talking about managing probably the best team in the world and not just sone mid table premier league team . We should be able to attract the best coach in the world who that is I don’t know .

In my eyes he is good but we are talking about managing probably the best team in the world and not just sone mid table premier league team . We should be able to attract the best coach in the world who that is I don’t know .
That’s fair enough. I was just looking at ex players who will get what our club is all about. Maybe too early but one day they could be strong candidates.

That’s fair enough. I was just looking at ex players who will get what our club is all about. Maybe too early but one day they could be strong candidates.
Don’t get me wrong I’d love vinnie but this job is massive and bigger than a lot of people think

Never happens but feel like we need a signing to give us a boost. Chelsea out here spending 300 million in January.

I think it's too early for Vinny. But he's doing a mightily impressive job at Burnley.
Agreed

Its too much romanticism around giving Vinnie the job when Pep leaves......He aint experienced enough

It would raise al hell but what about Arteta if he carries on doing a good job at Arsenal...I know he is relatively inexperienced as well but more so than Vinnie...and we know he plays a great style of football and he clearly lliked being here. I don wonder if Arteta would have to go somewhere first before coming here however (to stop the political fallout of such a direct move)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.