January window

No no no!
Think back how he disappeared every game against Liverpool. How he kept falling over the ball, especially when he was 2 yards out from an open goal.
He had his moments I grant you but overall we got a good deal of money for a player that was regressing. Just look at him now at Chelsea. He certainly isn’t delivering much for them.
We should be setting our sights higher now and aim for an A lister player who will get bums off seats again.

Diaby at Leverkusen is electric! The lad at Napoli would be perfect as well but I don’t think we will buy from Napoli again

We need a sane type winger who at least looks to run at fullbacks and try to do something? It’s become soooooooooo static this season it’s unreal!
I can see a lot of players moving out Over next 2 seasons. Bernado, Mahrez, Cancelo, Gundoghan, Walker, Akanji, De Bruyne and Grealish.

A huge rebuild over the next 2 seasons is on the cards. Is Pep going to stay around long enough to oversee it?. Or will he leave and will Vinny take over?.

It feels to me this team has hit the crossroads and the squad has aged too much or lost it’s hunger. Either way I envisage a lot of changes incoming.

I can see a lot of players moving out Over next 2 seasons. Bernado, Mahrez, Cancelo, Gundoghan, Walker, Akanji, De Bruyne and Grealish.

A huge rebuild over the next 2 seasons is on the cards. Is Pep going to stay around long enough to oversee it?. Or will he leave and will Vinny take over?.

It feels to me this team has hit the crossroads and the squad has aged too much or lost it’s hunger. Either way I envisage a lot of changes incoming.
I think it's too early for Vinny. But he's doing a mightily impressive job at Burnley.

What has vinny done to justify giving him one the biggest job in football . Tbh I see vinny atm as frank lamoard and stevie g . He is nowhere near good enough to be our manager .

Wait, is the January window still a thing? Is Benjani still available?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.