January window

rags talking about having to send about 6 players out on loan
Reguilon has gone back to Spurs and Sancho could be going back on loan to Dortmund .

I’d likely get laughed off here but Ross Barkley would be a decent shout.

Wish we would’ve got him when we got Stones (I remember they both came to watch a City game towards the end of the 15/16 season in a box) but we were never going to take 2 from Everton so we took the better of the two.

Has rediscovered his form and showing just how brilliant he actually is. An 8 who can defend, control and attack.

Only transfer we should be looking at is cover for Rodri and in the summer we need more firepower uk front and also a left back and paqueta if he is cleared of charges .
I think we should go for an older more experienced player who won’t mind sitting on the bench as cover, someone in the twilight of their career. I think Kroos was muted or similar, I can’t see a regular starter for a club wanting to come and end up like Philips unless they just want the cash, whilst doing this develop youngsters who can then come in later.

Wish we would’ve got him when we got Stones (I remember they both came to watch a City game towards the end of the 15/16 season in a box) but we were never going to take 2 from Everton so we took the better of the two.

Has rediscovered his form and showing just how brilliant he actually is. An 8 who can defend, control and attack.
Not a bad shout that

I'd rather have Gibbs-White.

Short of Ben White or TAA, Im struggling to think of a more unlikeable player you could have picked.
He would be setting a PL record for red cards in a season if he played for us.
Never minded a C*nt in our team. I still think we need one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.