Japan v Spain, Costa Rica v Germany - Thu 1st Dec, 19:00 | Group E | World Cup 2022

Who will qualify?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i like how we’re all fuck the germans remember the war and just let the japanese war crime history slide for some reason
I don't remember either of them although have read about them. I do remember being beaten by Germany many times though.

John stones says hello
Fair point, maybe due to looking at it from the overhead angle it always looked like the ball was on the line rather than the curvature
Just a poor description I think. The only view which would be conclusive would be directly above the ball. Like when John Stones cleared the ball off the line v Liverpool in 2019.

A view directly above the ball does not exist here.
Cheers
AFAIAA, it's always been the rule that all the ball has to have crossed all of the line. You see it regularly with corner kicks (not quite as important, granted). Very seldom is the ball touching the line. But as long as some part of the ball is over the plane of the line, it's okay.
so it would seem lol

With the greatest of respect, it doesn’t matter what any of us think. VAR have overturned a decision without showing the evidence. That’s unacceptable.
That's the thing though isn't it, VAR has done a lot of things since it's introduction, More bad than good in my opinion it's ruining the game.
No matter what we as fans think in any game these days it counts for absolutely nothing. VAR makes the decisions and us mugs still pay the money to watch it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.